Add To Cart
Requires prescription faxed to us
Respironics’ REMstar M Series DS100 redefines the basic CPAP model. It is smaller, sleeker and easier to use to better fit with a patient’s sleep environment and lifestyle. The new platform design is convenient for travel with and without the integrated humidifier. The standard travel carry case has been updated with a new sleeker look. Optional travel accessories are also available for packing the device in a suitcase and for use when traveling internationally or when a portable battery or DC adapter is required.
- Small and sleek design with true consumer appeal
- Unobtrusive tubing connection on back of unit
- 360 degree connection swivel for easy movement during sleep
- Primary, tactile control buttons for easy on/off and ramp
- Primary buttons have backlight for easy activation, even in the dark
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics
- Optional integrated heated or pass-over humidification platform.
- Hidden humidification chamber to give device a sleek, consumer style
- Optional Encore Pro SmartCard capability for basic compliance reporting
- Data display for phone-in compliance
- Easy report generation featuring average hours of use per day and percentage of days compliant
- Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0 - 45 minute time period with a patient-adjustable ramp start pressure.
- Pressure calibration key allows you to set target pressure within 0.1 cm H2O
- Lightweight device weighs just over 2 lbs.
- Slide-resistant bottom pads to prevent device movement during sleep
- 3 position altitude compensation
- Quiet operation
- 4 to 20 cm H2O pressure range
- DC operation
- Washable pollen filters and optional ultra-fine filters
- 2 year warranty
- Optional travel accessories
Read Related Documentation